Rabu, 24 Juni 2009

about love

im pretty sure that im not a sophiscated writer or a love expert and yet what i write about is something provable and probable for other guys out there too.. so, all of my mind about love is simple.. yeah love itself is simple.. when two lovers have a crush on each other, then both of them can confess and feel each other irresistable feeling to desire each other and sink into their feeling... BAM it's love i guess.. i believe that im happily in love at this very moment.. and im really into her now and just let myself sink into the "sea of love".. that sinking make me a little fanatic about her and a little over-cherish her or smth else you can mention that kind of feeling.. in every moment before sleeping , every moment after waking up, even in some dream, its always her showing up.. i dont know if she feel the same way too and i dont concern about that much.. all that come to my mind are "i love you" and "you love me".. that both 3 words really put me in a maximum level of a love-state.. yepp.. i really love u sayangg if u read thiss.. :)

PS : Cepat bangun..

1 komentar: